Re: DSM: Re: Re: SM in Ontario

From: CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 10:39:11 EDT

Thanks so much for the advice, Mimsy. It seems like a no-BS get to the business approach but I guess that's what's needed. I am learning to outgrow my Mrs. Nice Guy, wishy-washy approach. I like the idea of a monetary commitment. I know that some of them won't. But that's the point right? :-)

Thanks,
CindyK