DSM: Mimsy's "Nervous" explained

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 09:29:41 EDT

>WHAT: Who says, where and when, that "SVS is better off without the
>'nervous'." What in the heck does that even mean? We are better off
without
>kids who are not interested, or are not able, to control their behavior
>socially. That is all. No supervision is still no supervision. But
>'nervous'? Isn't that most everyone?
>Mimsy

OOmmph ! Back on track. The needs of the children is the prioity.

But Mimsy,

The dialogue appears below, and is in better context. I think the situation
Sam
is refering to, is where the schoolis quite new, and in view of your recent
post to
Cindy, one that you can actually sympathise. All refered posts below.

Best regards

Alexander Streater

first post.

 On Behalf Of Alexander /