DSM: Re: Re: SM in Ontario

From: Warren McMillan (warren@bmts.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 12:07:22 EDT

Alexander writes:
>You taught me a valuable lesson.

Thanks, Alexander, that is very kind but I expect you learned the lesson
yourself... I just reminded you. Actually, it took me 30 years to learn the
lesson myself. When I began to slow down to the speed of life, and stopped
forcing solutions, I learned to roll with life. When you roll with life,
you will notice that it begins to roll along with you.

Warren