RE: DSM: Re: stay tuned

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 07:57:16 EDT

> > http://www.jazztbone.com/The_OReilly_Factor.rm
>
> When I opened the above URL in RealPlayer I could see the piece. But
> when I downloaded the file and tried to open it from my harddisk, I saw
> and heard nothing. How is that possible?
>
> Martin Wilke

Sometimes video players like RealPlayer and Quicktime and Windows Media do
wierd things, and it's entirely possible that the clip I extracted, which is
a streaming clip, won't work as a download.i

Sorry 'bout that. You might try downloading one of Fox News video
transcripts of the segment by doing a search for the word "Sudbury" and
selecting "The O'Reilly Factor" at:

http://fn.emediamillworks.com/

-Joe