RE: DSM: SM in Ontario

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:25:14 EDT

Chantal,

Try checking out some of the books from Sudbury Press:

http://www.sudval.org/svs/books.html

They're all good, but I recommend Free At Last, Legacy of Trust and The
Sudbury Valley Experience for starters. there are also some very good
videos available.

Also be sure to look around their website:

http://www.sudval.org/

and the SERN website:

http://www.sudburynetwork.org

Happy surfing.