Re: DSM: SM in Ontario

From: GazetteAsteur@aol.com
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:11:17 EDT

Hello,

I'm in Louisiana and I am interested in being part of a start up group, if
such an animal exists here. If not, let's start one, shall we? I've been
talking about education with some people I know and they seem interested to
find out alternatives, or at least to hear about them. Schools are in such a
bad shape here that many seem open to new ideas. So, where does one start?

Thank you,
Chantal Saucier