Re: DSM: SM in Ontario

Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 15:11:17 EDT

I'm in Louisiana and I am interested in being part of a start up group, if
such an animal exists here. If not, let's start one, shall we? I've been
talking about education with some people I know and they seem interested to
find out alternatives, or at least to hear about them. Schools are in such a
bad shape here that many seem open to new ideas. So, where does one start?

Thank you,
Chantal Saucier

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at