Re: DSM: new email list

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 13:22:13 EDT

>Cool: is that an invitation to Japan for Myla?
AAHhooh! I was haoping to get you lot guessing where. Never mind.

> (Young woman, by the by.)

Yeah yeah yeah. Stale news that now. I was confused with the name
Milo or Mylo.

>She could be invaluable for you.

I have no doubt.

>Where are you though, Alexander?

 Alexander Streater
Message to teachers and parents:
Children learn in spite of us, not because of us!

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at