DSM: Re: Sudbury in Wichita

From: Kristin Harkness (kristin@harkness.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 13:38:50 EDT

John,
Have you visited the Sudbury Education Resource Network (SERN) site at
http://www.sudburynetwork.org? There is a bulletin board there designed for
making this kind of connection called Person to Person -
http://www.sudburynetwork.org/networking.htm?People.htm . No one from
Kansas has posted there yet, but if you were so inclined you could be the
first. I wish you all the best in finding kindred spirits nearby!

Kristin Harkness
kristin@sudburynetwork.org