DSM: Re: stay tuned

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 01:35:26 EDT

Is that Eastern standard time? I might be able to get it on satalite if it's
the fox channel. Is it?

Alexander Streater
Message to fellow teachers Children learn in spite of us, not because of us!

  Hi, all,

  This Monday, May 14, we expect to see Dan Greenberg on the O'Reilly
  Fox News, 8PM, and repeated later. Expect is always the operative word --
  last minute cancellations happen, but he will be filming on Monday.

subject) of the message: