Re: DSM: new email list

Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 23:35:37 EDT

    Great! I'm glad you think it's a cool idea. So far we only have a few
subscribers, though we have one from the Circle school and the internet
address for the Boorobin school in Australia subscribed.
    I would love to visit your school. Next year I am planning to visit as
many schools as possible. Next week I am taking a day trip to Red Cedar, and
I spent 3 weeks at Alpine Valley this February.
    I hope your students go for the list!
~Myla~ from SVS

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at