RE: DSM: On Hybrid schools . . . Our Trojan Horse?

From: Joe Jackson (
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 22:53:30 EDT

Herr Wilke shrieb:

> But there is no exact definition of what makes up a Sudbury School.

Au contraire, I know exactly when I think a school is Sudbury or not. That
there is not a universally accepted definition is another conversation
entirely! ;)

-Joe J.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at