DSM: RE: convesation wandering Our Trojon Horse digest

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 20:54:46 EDT

Subject: DSM: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: convesation wandering

> Good point. I enjoy wanderings. I just wanted to raise my hand and say
> that I am lost.....and to ask for a description of where we are....or
> we are going. Any takers? Can anyone summarize what we've concluded?
> Laura

> Subject: DSM: Re: RE: Re: RE: On Hybrid schools . . . Our Trojon Horse?
> > I also agree that this is a "Discuss-Sudbury-Model" list. So what are
> > talking about here? I've been following along, very interested in this
> > topic, but I've lost the whole jist of this thread.
> This is also something that happens in conversation - one thing leads to
> another and another and the next thing you know, you're way off topic. I
> for one like it. I learn so much more from unrestricted conversations.
> hate to see everyone here double checking everything they write to make
> it is relevant within a narrow scale. I am here to get a glimpse into
> everyone else's world. It's all so interesting.
> ~CindyK

OK, I'm not lost.

When I started this thread I had something quite specific in mind. But the
thread is splitting some-what. I let it run a bit to see where it was going

I was about to do a Trojon Horse digest when this mail arrived, so I will.

But patience please, Sapphire wants us to go shopping for "squares and
( I think she means breakfast cerial). It's a beautiful morning, and her
shopping trip often turn into all day excursions :-)

so please give me a day.

Alexander Streater

Message to fellow teachers

Children learn inspite of us, not because of us!

subject) of the message: