DSM: Re: RE: Re: RE: On Hybrid schools . . . Our Trojon Horse?

From: CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 23:19:16 EDT

> I also agree that this is a "Discuss-Sudbury-Model" list. So what are we
> talking about here? I've been following along, very interested in this
> topic, but I've lost the whole jist of this thread.

This is also something that happens in conversation - one thing leads to
another and another and the next thing you know, you're way off topic. I
for one like it. I learn so much more from unrestricted conversations. I'd
hate to see everyone here double checking everything they write to make sure
it is relevant within a narrow scale. I am here to get a glimpse into
everyone else's world. It's all so interesting.

~CindyK