DSM: new email list

From: MylaRobin@aol.com
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 22:54:45 EDT

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to let people know that I started an email list for
students at Sudbury schools. It's a new email list for students to get to
know each other, learn about each other's school's, and talk about anything
they want.
    If anyone knows students from Sudbury schools who would like to join this
list, all they have to do is email majordomo@sudval.org and state in the
message
    subscribe sudbury-kids
email me with any questions