Re: DSM: On Hybrid schools . . . Our Trojon Horse?

From: Susan Jarquin (jarquin@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 10:06:18 EDT

Sam Senteney wrote:

> Hybrids do not work.

Alexander / Michiru Streater wrote:

Well blimey ! That's a b o l d statment.? Can you give some examples
and reasons why it failed?

Greetings,
    I am reading a great book right now, _very carefully_ . It's called
"ANNOUNCING A NEW SCHOOL..." by Daniel Greenberg.
    It seems that SVS tried this and that and really went through quite a process
to work things out, and he so freely shares what he learned.
    Thank you Daniel Greenberg.
Susan Jarquin
Los Angeles, California