Re[2]: DSM: On Hybrid schools . . . Our Trojon Horse?

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 05:07:10 EDT

Scott David Gray wrote:
>I do not believe that a "hybrid" Sudbury School is possible,
>any more than it is possible to be "a little" pregnant.

I agree with that.
I use to say:
Either you are pregnant or you are not.
You cannot be HALF PREGNANT.
Still many people talk about "the process of
democratization of a school" the same as they
talk for years about "The Peace Process":
One step forward, and two steps backward --
or in the best case a stalemate.
David Rovner rovners@netvision.net.il