DSM: Listening to Metafilter

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 01:03:23 EDT

I want to thank whoever pointed my browser to
http://www.metafilter.com/comments.mefi/7333

After the initial education Nazis had had their rant,
some amaizingly lucid thinking, on both sides if the
fence, surfaced. I was surprised how many people
that actually went to non-standard schools were
around to contribute. I had never heard of the
Metafilter b4.

I'll listen to this whole page again in order to help
me tease out those "against" arguements, and
the relevent replys.

It seems to have dried up as a topic as people
move onto other things though. A page full of
really good "against" arguements would be very
useful.

Alexander Streater