DSM: 60 Minutes piece

From: Christopher Weeks (clweeks@eclipse.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 20:13:14 EDT

Wow! I just now watched the 60 Minutes piece and was kind of dreading
it because of the comments that I'd seen here. It was great! It showed
the main positive aspects of the school. The kids and parents seemed on
the eloquent side of normal. It just makes me wish I was in Boston!
Congratulations SVS for such good media coverage. I'd bet your phones
are ringing off the hook.

Christopher Weeks