DSM: Re: And the right answer is.... was... games

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 13:52:04 EDT

Hi CindyK,

> Alexander,
>
> I was rolling on the floor with all your answers of what THEY would think.

YES! :-)

Thanks. you got it.

> It was so outrageous that I couldn't help it. Then it sank in that some
> people really do believe that stuff, even if it is outrageous.

wanna know what is =really= outrageous?

The people really do believe that stuff, don't even think it is outrageous
(of course, some people might say they don't even think!), and they are
actually in charge of education, public and private!

Can you imagine the quagmire we are in?

The future of our children is in the hands of the very people least able
to make the decisions !!!!

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

and when we DO get someone who recognises change is needed, they
are either:

a) hounded out of the job,

(often the but of sarcasm too boot!)

b) or too timmid to act...... in case they are hounded out of the job!

( Dah, wonder why? )

Alexander Streater