DSM: No Subject

From: JerryAERO@aol.com
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 23:19:20 EDT

Hi Jerry,

   Would you mind posting this request to your various lists?

   I am looking for photos of free schools in action during the years
1965-1973, to be included in my book, a history of the free school movement,
which will be published in a few months by SUNY (State Univ. of NY) Press.
I'll return any materials sent to me. This would be a very helpful
contribution to a project that I hope will bring some new and serious
attention to the ideals that launched the alternative school movement over 30
years ago.

    Please contact me if you want to talk about lending me photos for this
purpose. Thank you!

      Ron Miller milleron@together.net (802) 985-9597