DSM: Re: Toronto Sudbury?

From: CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 20:45:53 EDT

> Do I remember correctly, is there a group forming in the Toronto area?
>
> Can anyone give me information that I can forward to my sister that lives
> up there.
>
> TIA,
> Kolleen

I've been on this list Since October and I haven't heard of any group in
Toronto on this list. I am in Sudbury Ontario trying to start a school. I
had an info meeting with some women up here and there was a woman from
Orangeville, just outside of Toronto. She was the sister-in-law of a woman
in the Sudbury area and came to get info. She is homeschooling right now
and apparently her group of homeschoolers is interested in setting up some
kind of a school in Orangeville. I don't know if they will go for the
Sudbury Model. She did seem intereseted though. I don't know her name or
how to contact her so I guess this really doesn't help you. But I thought
I'd let you know that there is interest. Maybe your sister needs to be the
catalyst?

Good Luck!

CindyK
Sudbury, Ontario