Re: DSM: And the right answer is.... was... games

From: Sugmapl@aol.com
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 22:24:39 EDT

Dear Alexander,

So what, when the student is ready the teacher arrives? You just show up on
this list and out of the blue start writing poetry and with one post shove
this whole list accross that divide between the 2d and the 3d till we all
start writing this stuff from our hearts from our guts from our souls from
our bones. Thank god you came. What took you so long?

Warm Regards,
Bill Richardson