Re: DSM: Video Games

From: CindyK (
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 22:40:51 EDT

(That's yet
> another advantage of video games: they save you from extra-
> vagant expenditures!)
> Ardeshir <>

That's an advantage I had never thought of! And you are right, now that I
think of it, it has been a few years since I tried a computer flight
simulator. I imagine they have come a long way. I never liked all that
military jet flying business anyway. I am a flight instructor and I love
flying low and slow. I teach on floats and as far as I'm concerned, there's
no comparison. Nothing like clipping the trees as you try to come into a
small lake with a load on. I never did like instrument flying, even in
college. Give me green grass and blue sky anyday! I'm glad there are
enough variations for all of our likes and dislikes. :)

Enjoy your games!

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message: