Re: DSM: Video Games

From: CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 22:40:51 EDT

(That's yet
> another advantage of video games: they save you from extra-
> vagant expenditures!)
>
> Ardeshir <http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/education.html>

That's an advantage I had never thought of! And you are right, now that I
think of it, it has been a few years since I tried a computer flight
simulator. I imagine they have come a long way. I never liked all that
military jet flying business anyway. I am a flight instructor and I love
flying low and slow. I teach on floats and as far as I'm concerned, there's
no comparison. Nothing like clipping the trees as you try to come into a
small lake with a load on. I never did like instrument flying, even in
college. Give me green grass and blue sky anyday! I'm glad there are
enough variations for all of our likes and dislikes. :)

Enjoy your games!

CindyK