DSM: Re: RE: DSM Video games

From: The Booroobin Sudbury School (booroobin@squirrel.com.au)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 09:10:14 EDT

Hi,
One of these days, we will have to record on our web site, the observations
of one our most experienced of Staff of the skills used and learnt by
Students in playing computer games. It only served to prove what we
thought, that such games are part of learning, and in the main, are
beneficial. Not that as Staff, we could or would want to change such play
and learning.
Regards, Derek
The Booroobin Sudbury School
http://booroobinschool.squirrel.com.au