DSM: RE: DSM Video games

From: juliebird3@juno.com
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 19:23:21 EDT

Since the topic of video games has been brought up, I thought I'd pass
along the URL to an article about the advantages of playing video games.
I may have got this from an earlier post or I may have stumbled across it
on my own. I can no longer remember! :-) Anyway, it certainly went a
long way towards changing my opinion of them.

http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/~tcs/Articles/VideoGamesInterview.html

Julie Burns