DSM: RE: Metafilter discussion of 60 Minutes

From: Joseph Moore (joseph@ivorycc.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 18:04:58 EDT

Very interesting - the comments start out almost totally negative (and
amazingly virulent and close-minded, to me, at least), then comes a storm of
more well-though out positions, of which almost all are supportive in at
least the 'give the idea a chance' sense.

It would be interesting to know just how much Metafilter is representative
of anything.

Joseph