Re: DSM: Re: Family vs. Community

From: MssKolleen@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 22:35:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/01 9:04:59 PM, clweeks@eclipse.net writes:

<<I'm north of Princeton, in Hillsborough, NJ. I'm at the very earliest
stages
of trying to figure out if I can get a school going. If you were to live in
NJ (within commuting distance of The City), maybe we could arrange for you to
have your cake and eat it too.

Actually, New Jersey isn't a bad option. I was born and raised there!
It was my hopes to move out here to Silicon Valley, to oversee the dotcom
project of a brick n' mortar company. Suffice it to say, due to unforseen
economic uncertainty and fear of growth from the founder, the opportunity
didn't pan out.
My plans were to get some financial backing behind me and move back NY area
or NJ and start a Sudbury model school.

Please email me seperately so we can continue on this subject!

Cheers
Kolleen