DSM: Digest form!

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@sudval.org)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 22:08:32 EDT

Hi all,

I have been asked in the past whether a digest form of this list would be
made available. Since we have recently upgraded to a newer version of
majordomo, we now have the requested digest version.

People subscribed to the digest are unable to post to the list, but they
are guaranteed no more than one email every three days.

To subscribe to the digest, send the command "subscribe dsm-digest" to
majordomo@sudval.org. You will probably also want to put the command
"unsubscribe discuss-sudbury-model" on a seperate line of the same
message, unless you want to get the digest in _addition_ to the regular
list messages.

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org
http://www.sudval.org/
A strong conviction that something must be done is the
parent of many bad measures.

-- Daniel Webster