Re: DSM: anyone near ME?

From: Ms Heidi Washburn (
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 16:05:29 EDT

60-minutes said that there's a waiting list for
Sudbury Valley...that's pretty cool.

I wonder if there's anyone in the Newport
News-Williamsburg-Norfolk area who is into the Sudbury
model...if you're out there, give me a sign!

Mrs. Patrick Washburn

--- wrote:
> Yes, there are people from the Uxbridge area at
> Sudbury Valley. And, yes,
> people do carpool. And, most important, if you are
> thinking of next year,
> you should arrange an interview soon!
> Mimsy

what does not kill me, makes me stranger...

Do You Yahoo!?

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message: