Re: DSM: Re: RE: Family vs. Community

From: MssKolleen@aol.com
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 11:29:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/01 7:52:19 AM, dawn@harkness.net writes:

<<Kolleen,

What does the child want more, to be at a Sudbury school or to be near his

father?

Dawn>>

Dawn,
The child wants Sudbury or none at all. He *truly* wants to be a family
again, but since Dad won't move from the area, not even an hour or so north
its not going to happen.

If I move back, I will have to work - so homeschooling or unschooling isn't
an option.

Kolleen

=====
subject) of the message: