Re: DSM: Re: RE: Family vs. Community

Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 11:29:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/01 7:52:19 AM, writes:

What does the child want more, to be at a Sudbury school or to be near his

The child wants Sudbury or none at all. He *truly* wants to be a family
again, but since Dad won't move from the area, not even an hour or so north
its not going to happen.

If I move back, I will have to work - so homeschooling or unschooling isn't
an option.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message: