DSM: RE: Family vs. Community

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 00:41:18 EDT

Geez, Kolleen, what a heart-wrenching dilemma!! I am *so* sorry.

I thought really hard about your question, and I must say that I would do my
utmost to stay near my kid's mom. I would probably therefore try to start a
school. In the meantime I would likely homeschool.

Not a fun question, it must be even more unfun in real life. Like my friend
Bill R. says, though: this is not advice, it's only what I think I might do
after thinking about it for a few minutes. You've thought about it much
longer. If you are wrong, the right path will likely present itself, but it
doesn't do to question your judgement. Most adults go through much of their
lives without having to make difficult decisions like the ones you have
already faced.

Joe Jackson