DSM: New Server!

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 00:21:45 EDT

Well, It is now Saturday, and as I hoped, the new server is up sometime on
Saturday!

We still have a few bugs to work out (most of which affect people inside
the school rather than mailing list members or people viewing the school's
web page); but for now this is a better server for us to use for
weathering the 60 Minutes traffic than our old Pentium-166.

In the interim -- if anyone spots _any_ problems with the school's pages
or lists or _anything_ else, please tell me ASAP so I can do something
about it _before_ 60 Minutes.

Thank you very much for your patience. This means that I will be
well-rested for Mimsy's 60-Minutes party! :-)

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org