Re: DSM: 1st meeting advice?

From: Allan Saugstad (asaugstad@vsb.bc.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 15:20:39 EDT

Laura,

I would love to answer any questions you have about our philosophy.

As it really is just a work in progress, any discussion around it will greatly
help me clarify what we really mean by what we say, and help us edit it as time
goes by.

Feel free to e-mail me privately or via this discussion group.

Allan