Re: DSM: 1st meeting advice?

From: Podway / Van Dertol Family (robinsp@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 12:03:31 EDT

Laura & Allan,

We too are in the midst ... in southern california. Our school is also a bit of a hybrid. We are just beginning the process of inviting others into the picture - planning our first public meeting, although we have a few families (10) that completely understand the philosophy. we'd love to see your vision statement.

robin