Re[4]: DSM: The Value of the Sudbury Model

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 11:43:57 EDT

I don't want my children fed or clothed by the state, but I would prefer that to their
being educated by the state.

The late Max Victor Belz, grain dealer, Grundy County, Iowa.
End Government Involvement in
Education.

SEPARATE SCHOOL FROM STATE
Alliance for the Separation of School and State
www.sepschool.org