Re[2]: DSM: The Value of the Sudbury Model

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 02:38:06 EDT

Alan . . .
education is NOT a community responsibility, and should NOT be
paid for through taxes.
Education is a PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY, and should be
paid for by parents -- If YOU want to help them, you will not be
stopped.
A society cannot decide everything it wants -- there is a limit to
intervention, and the limit is INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.
I suggest we should try and stop governments paternalistic approach . . .

I understand Sudbury Valley School is proud of existing 33 years
by now, with NO government financial support whatsoever.

David Rovner, Haifa, Israel rovners@netvision.net.il