Re: DSM: The Value of the Sudbury Model

From: John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 16:47:01 EDT

Marko,

I am now beginning to understand where the value of the SV model is. It is
not the fact that freedom is so important as it is exactly what you say
below, it is an environment, a paradigm, that can not be given in any other
way. I am giving some thought of how to provide a SV model option within
our Academy for those who want that model. I think the high structure of
the SV model would give some nice alternatives to our students.

John