RE: DSM: RE: Unschooling?

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 15:31:04 EDT

I don't believe that Matthew was trying to distinguish unschooling from
Sudbury schooling; he thought that "unschooling" was a term being applied to
Sudbury schooling per se. That was what I was addressing, not the
differences between Sudbury schooling and unschooling.

Furthermore, I cannot address the differences between Sudbury schooling and
your actual experience with unschoolers, I only know that Holt's unschooling
bears substantial similarities to much of what happens in Sudbury schools.

-Joe