Re: DSM: Re: name calling and swearing (FWD)

From: John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 12:58:46 EDT

Alan,

You make a very good point. If people do not make a big issue of a specific
word it totally looses any negative impact, as was pointed out by someone else
in a previous post. I think people can get upset over the darndest things and I
really do not feel responsible, nor can I control, the actions, reactions, and
feelings of others. Free spirits must be allowed their freedom.

As Bruce pointed out to me recently, I am very judgemental. I need to
understand that all people are doing what they think is right.

John

John