RE: DSM: Un Nothing Non Anti No Huh-uh Not

From: Alan or Laura Gabelsberg (argable@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 14:08:04 EDT

Dear Bill,

It's interesting that you mention Unity and CWG material. This is the first
time anyone else has mentioned them in connection to Sudbury to me. That is
how I came to learn about the Sudbury model. I even lived in Massachusetts
for 4 years and I never heard of it in all the time I lived there.

I've enjoyed the Unity concepts very much - and JUST RECENTLY joined the
Unity church I've been attending, so it pleases me to hear it mentioned in a
positive way on this list. I approached our senior minister at the new
member reception last Sunday and asked him about the Oregon Heartlight
School and he seemed to think things were going rough out there getting
started. (not sure why ?) Does anyone know any more details?

In the back of my mind I thought it might be neat to partner with the church
in this endeavor but he explained that they don't typically endorse anything
like that but I was free to post info on the community bulletin board. -
(oooh boy! Big help....) I'm going to hang in there though. I think the
type of people drawn to Unity would be very open to this kind of school.
They are just the kind of people I need to reach. I just wish there was
more than a community bulletin board to work with. Any thoughts??

Laura