RE: DSM: attracting relatively free kids to a Sudbury school

Ben Robins (ben_robins@hotmail.com)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:15:04

Hi,

>Ben - just so we can all feel like part of the group- what is it with all
>these quotes you are putting by your name?
>
>Example:
>
> Ben "soon to fade back into the background" Robins
>
>Ben "can't stop posting" Robins

It has amused me for awhile that often new posters will do a flourish of new
posts, like they can't stop posting, then fade back into the background,
only to catch the bug down the road and repeat the cycle. When I noticed
myself doing it, I thought it was funny. Sorry you felt left out - everyone
else probably was too.

Ben