DSM: schools that identify themselves as "sudbury model"

Freekids@aol.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:10:28 EST

In a message dated 3/28/01 2:07:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sgray@aramis.sudval.org writes:

<< > Is there a list somewhere of all the Sudbury Schools?

 This is, of course, a matter of definition. I happen to like the list of
 schools at the SVS site -- http://www.sudval.org/svs/other.html

I thank Sudbury Valley for their tradition of maintaining this list. But I
also recommend a visit to www.sudburynetwork.org. It is attempting to
establish itself as an umbrella website for schools that identify themselves
as "sudbury model." I believe this site will be helpful to some of the
smaller schools that wish to be seen as part of a larger movement.

-Robert