Re: DSM: open building

Joseph Roach (josroach@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 04:41:23 -0800 (PST)

Hiya!

When someone leave campus, they sign out, and then
when they get back, they sign back in. When we run
fire drills, we run into problems with people who are
off campus, but haven't signed out -- it's a nagging,
low-level problem. By the way, on our sign out list,
there is no destination listed, just when the time
when a person leaves, and when that person returns.

Best regards,

Joe Roach
The New School