DSM: open building

jlfp@juno.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:55:00 -0500

I am new to the list, as well as to the idea of "free schools". I was
reading through the introduction sent to me when I signed up and was
wondering about the open campus. It states:

The campus is "open" and most students come and go as they please,
without
having to check with an office or other such nonsense.

I was just wondering how this works. I think my concerns are mainly
about what would happen in the case of a fire. If there is no "checking
in" process, how do you know who was in the building to ensure they all
got out safely?

Also, are there any Sudbury schools in Indiana that I could visit?

Thanks!

-jessica