Re: DSM: why democracy

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:21:48 -0800

Sorry Ben I should have been clearer. I am referring to the political process
not the geographic definition you commented on though it did give me food for
thought.

My question specifically addresses the political foundation upon which the SV
model seems to be based, democracy as compared to a republic form of government
which, in general, is practiced here in the United States.

I am specifically interested to learn why a democratic method of running a
"free" school is superior to a republic method.

Two different political systems.

John