Re: DSM: Can it be too big?

CindyK (cindyk@unitz.on.ca)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:30:06 -0500

> Anyhow, here's hoping that someday these questions aren't hypothetical.

Here Here!

Thanks for sharing. Your thoughts seem to fit along with mine although I
never thought of a school of 10000!! Wouldn't that be interesting. I also
liked your comment about the traditional school breakdown at 600-800
students being different from a sudbury model. They really are like
comparing apples to oranges aren't they. I forget that sometimes. I forget
that sudbury schools are called schools but that any reference to a 'school'
doesn't necesarily reflect the truth with a sudbury school because it is
sooo different. Thanks for the reminder.

CindyK