DSM: Introduction and question

Kikka01 (kikka01@excite.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:39:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody !

My name is Bernard Geyer, and I am a french musicien and music teacher.
Actually, I try to put so much democracy I can in my music classes, but this
is very limited, even if I have open-minded collegs and director.
So my dream is to create a free school and my ideas are very close to the
sudbury-model.

One of my problems is that the only persons who can be eventually interested
(parents and teachers - actually working in public-schools) have very little
knowledge of english language, so instead of recommending them litterature,
the only thing I can actually do is to answer their basic questions (in a
FAQ like style).

Does somebody knows if sudbury-model documents (or documents from other
schools with a philosophy neer to it) are actually translated in french ?

Thanks in advance,
Bernard.

P.S. The only "free" schools around are actually Waldorf (R. Steiner)
schools, but according to what children that are going there retold me, this
kind of schools seem not to be so free ...

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/