DSM: Filtering software

Spagnolo Dario (SpagnoD@wycliffe.co.uk)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:46:59 -0000

I am sorry to disrupt the discussions but I have a question to ask. I
couldn't find the answer on the Internet but I guess I didn't search very
well. Does the Sudbury model use any kind of filtering software? This
question is mainly for schools outside the US because I think it recently
became a law in the US, didn't it? If so, which software? Do you recommend
it? Would you do without it?
I hope it's not too off-topic.

Thank you
Dario

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp