Re: DSM: DEMOCRACY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND STANDARDIZATION IN EDUCATION

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:03:06 -0500

You might want to ask your local public library to acquire the books
you can't afford yourself. This would enable you to gain the
perspective about the SVM that you obviously lack and apparently
desire. It would also make SVS books available to more people.
Mike