Re: DSM: DEMOCRACY, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND STANDARDIZATION IN EDUCATION

John Axtell (newlife@theofficenet.com)
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 07:51:05 -0800

Joe,

I not only have had no experience with Sudbury grads I do not have enough
money to buy the books and videos where grads are describing their
experiences that describe the model. I get what I can from the different web
pages and this list. I also keep researching other models.

John